The 5 Best Logo Maker Software for Your Business 2022 – Reviewed and Ranked
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Billy Graham is a highly skilled writer/editor with over 8 years of experience working for content factories, direct clients and SEO marketing agencies. Has extensive expertise in creating unique copy, exceeding editorial goals and delivering first-class customer-focused service in producing results-driven content. Specialties include games, branded content, short to long writing, calls to action, buying guides, how-to articles, product reviews and comparisons, editing, proofreading, l ‘complete quality assurance and thorough research. .
+ 5 resources
Bizreport Advisor adheres to strict editorial integrity standards and avoids the use of tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed, academic research. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Bizreport, you can read more about the editorial process here.
- Stråle, E., Selwaye, M. and Akkad, K. (2021). The impact of digitization on logo design. [online] DIVA. Available at: https://www.diva-portal.org/smash/record.jsf?pid=diva2%3A1573306&dswid=-3787.
- Cushman, M. (2018). Search Engine Optimization: What is it and why should you care? Research and Practice in Thrombosis and Haemostasis, [online] 2(2), pp.180–181. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6055554/ .
- Slack, W. (2017). Content management system. [online] Digital.gov. Available at: https://digital.gov/topics/content-management-system/.
- [email protected] (2017). Artificial intelligence. [online] NIST. Available at: https://www.nist.gov/artificial-intelligence.
- Dutch Enterprise Agency, RVO (2011). Terms and conditions. [online] business.gov.nl. Available at: https://business.gov.nl/regulation/general-terms-conditions/