Graphic Design Assistant – Pedestrian Jobs
iShoes is a fast-growing omnichannel company that operates three main brands: iShoes, Just Bee and Panda Slippers. We are looking for a motivated and creative person Graphic design assistant to join our digital team. You will support the digital team in the creation and implementation of all design and marketing activities, both for our 5 retail stores and for our retail and wholesale e-commerce stores.
iShoes brings you the latest comfort and lifestyle shoes for women. Bringing you the best of Australian and European brands with stylish footwear designed with comfort in mind.
Not only do we offer the best in women’s comfort shoes, but we offer a wide range of school shoes all year round – from pre-school through 12th grade!
The idea for iShoes started due to an ever-increasing demand for exceptional quality footwear at an affordable price, opening our first store in 2006 and now the business has expanded to many stores in Victoria.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the digital and marketing team with the organization of the project.
- Assist the graphic designer in the design and development of
- Social content
- Maintain and manage digital files and artwork
- Produce high quality artwork within agreed deadlines using various software applications (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Prepare artwork and other files in a range of formats as needed
- Pre-meeting preparation and management
- Work within brand guidelines to ensure consistency and brand essence for each client
- Workflow management to deliver projects, digital and print assets within agreed timelines
- Conduct market research to analyze our competitors in the market.
- Using online marketing analytics to gather insights from web channels and social media.
- Updating digital content on websites
- Banners, Thumbnails, Layout, Descriptions, Links
Desired experience and skills
- High level current software skills – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook
- Higher education with a tertiary or degree education in graphic design
- Positive, collaborative, practical and energetic attitude
- Quick and adaptable learner. Must be able to apply style guides, while respecting brand values
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Autonomous with a good attitude and ready to take on a challenge!
You will be part of an iShoes team and the role has room to grow!
- Excellent salary for the right candidate.
- Working with a great and supportive team.
- Coaching and Mentoring!
- Purchase of staff discounts.